Dr. Tian Zhenyu
- Name：Professor Dr. Tian Zhenyu
- Department：Advanced Technology Laboratory
- Discipline category：Combustion Chemistry, Microgravity Combustion and Catalytic Combustion
- Office：Institute of Engineering Thermophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences，11 Beisihuanxi Road, Beijing 100192, People’s Republic of China
Education and Appointments：
- Prof. Tian got his PhD at University of Science and Technology in 2008. Then he did postdoc at CNRS in France (2008-2010) and worked in Bielefeld University as an Alexander von Humboldt Fellow and group leader (2010-2013). From August 2013 until now, he works at Institute of Engineering Thermophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences as a full professor. From 2015, he also works at the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Combustion chemistry of aviation fuels, nitrogen-containing fuels and its components;
- Micorgravity combustion;
- Catalytic combustion and abatement of volatile organic compounds.
Projects: About 30 projects, including MOST, NSFC, MIIT and CAS are or have been performed.
Up to April, 2021, more than 110 SCI-indexed papers (CNF/PCI > 35) have been published with about 2300 citations. H-index is 25. Two book chapters have been published. Moreover, 15 patents have been applied, in which 5 were authorized.
- W. Li, J.Z. Yang, L. Zhao, D. Yu, Z.Y. Tian*, Pyrolysis investigation of n-propylamine with synchrotron photoionization and molecular-beam mass spectrometry, Combust. Flame, 232 (2021) 111511.
- Z.H. Jin, J.T. Chen, S.B. Song, D.X. Tian, J.Z. Yang, Z.Y. Tian*, Pyrolysis of a three-component surrogate jet fuel, Combust. Flame, 226 (2021) 190-199.
- J.T. Chen, Z.H. Jin, W. Li, K.R. Jin, S.B. Song, J.Z. Yang, Z.Y. Tian*, Experimental and kinetic modeling study of benzyl alcohol pyrolysis, Combust. Flame, 231 (2021) 111477.
- Z.H. Jin, J.T. Chen, W. Li, S.B. Song, J.Z. Yang, Z.Y. Tian*, Pyrolysis of 2-methylfuran/jet fuel surrogate blends: An experimental and kinetic modeling study, Combust. Flame, 232 (2021) 111509.
- Z.H. Jin, D. Yu, Y.X. Liu, Z.Y. Tian*, S. Richter, M. Braun-Unkhoff*, C. Naumann, J.Z. Zhong, An experimental investigation of furfural oxidation and the development of a comprehensive combustion model, Combust. Flame, 226 (2021) 200-210.
- L.N. Wu, Z.Y. Tian*, W. Qin, Mechanistic study of the CO oxidation reaction on the CuO (111) surface during chemical looping combustion, Proc. Combust. Inst., 38 (2021) 5289-5297.
- L.N. Wu*, Z.Y. Tian*, W. Qin, X.Y. Hu, C.Q. Dong, Understanding the effect of CaO on HCN conversion and NOx formation during the circulating fluidized combustion process using DFT calculations, Proc. Combust. Inst., 38 (2021) 5355-5362.
- D.X. Tian, Y.X. Liu, B.Y. Wang, Z.Y. Tian*, A merged kinetic mechanism study of two aviation surrogate fuels, Fuel 289 (2021) 119767.
- M. Waqas, A. El Kasmi, L.N. Wu, M.F. Arshad, W. Qin, Z.Y. Tian*, Catalytic combustion of CO over Cu-doped iron oxides: CO2 effects on activity, Fuel 289 (2021) 119760.
- P.M. Kouotou*, M. Waqas, A. El Kasmi, Z Atour, Z.Y. Tian*, Influence of Co addition to support Co-Ni mixed oxide catalyst toward the deep oxidation of low-rank unsaturated hydrocarbons at low temperature, Appl. Catal. A: Gen., 212 (2021) 117290.
Awards and Honors：
- Bernard Lewis Fellowship
- Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship
- Recruitment Program of Global Youth Experts
- WU zhonghua Outstanding Scholarship
- Beijing Natural Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholar
- Zhuliyuehua Excellent Teacher
- K.C. Wong leading talents programme of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- China Industry-university-research Cooperation and Innovation Award